✅The Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card is NOT designed for everyone. Watch this video to see if it should have a place in your wallet! Click “Show More” to see Ad Disclosure.
💳👉VIEW CREDIT CARD OFFERS!
‼️ GET FREE STOCKS FROM WEBULL when you open an account & deposit $100:
🛍 RAKUTEN – Earn Cash Back!
WELCOME BONUS (March 2021)
Earn 25,000 points after spending $1K in the first 90 days. Plus receive a 0% APR for the first 12 months on new purchases, then a 13.99% – 23.99% variable APR after that. The value of the welcome bonus points is $250 when redeemed for travel or dining.
ANNUAL FEE = $0
1.5X All Purchases (standard)
With Preferred Rewards…
1.875X All Purchases (with Preferred Rewards Gold)
2.25X All Purchases (with Preferred Rewards Platinum)
2.625X All Purchases (with Preferred Rewards Platinum Honors)
Learn More: https://www.bankofamerica.com/preferred-rewards
– Travel: 1.0¢ per point | Min. redemption = 2,500 points
– Dining: 1.0¢ per point | Min. redemption = 2.500 points
– Gift Cards: Point value varies | Min. redemption = 3,125 points
– Cash Back (statement credit): 0.6¢ per point | Min. redemption = 2,500 points
BANK OF AMERICA TRAVEL REWARDS CREDIT CARD BENEFITS
– Chip + PIN : Added layer of security for compatible payment terminals
– Contactless Chip Technology
– No Foreign Transaction Fees
INSURANCE & PROTECTIONS
– Rental car insurance (secondary)
– Roadside dispatch
– Extended warranty protection
– Travel/emergency assistance services
NOTE: NOTE: Above protections may not be accurate. Very little information is available online, though the card is a Visa Signature Card.
GOOD TO KNOW
– No limit to how many points you can earn
– No blackout dates
– Points do not expire as long as your account is open and in good standing
– Bank of America tends to be a relationship bank, meaning your chances of approval will likely be higher if you have a banking relationship with them.
SHOULD YOU GET IT?
YES if you…
– Are within your 1st year of building credit (consider as 2nd or 3rd card)
– Prefer travel rewards over cash back
– Travel 1-2 times per year, domestically
– Want simple rewards
– Are a Platinum or Platinum Honors member in the Bank of America Preferred Rewards program
NO if you…
– Are beyond your 1st year of credit
– Travel moderately to frequently, domestic / international
– Want high point earning rates
– Desire high-value travel rewards
– Want strong travel insurance / protections
– Want travel perks / benefits
– Are Gold member in the Preferred Rewards program (or if you don’t have Preferred Rewards)
– Prefer cash back rewards over travel
HOW IT COMPARES
If you value travel / dining redemptions, then it makes sense to get this card over standard 2% cash back credit cards if you are a Platinum or Platinum Honors member in the Bank of America Preferred Rewards program. If you’re at the Gold tier (or aren’t in the Preferred Rewards program), then it makes more sense to get a 2% cash back credit card for the higher return and greater flexibility in using your cash back.
2% CASH BACK CREDIT CARDS TO CONSIDER
– Citi Double Cash credit card
– PayPal CashBack Mastercard
– Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card
– SoFi Credit Card
– TD Double Up Card
– TD Business Solutions Credit Card
OTHER TRAVEL CREDIT CARDS TO CONSIDER
– Chase Sapphire Preferred
– Chase Sapphire Reserve
– Chase Freedom Unlimited
– Chase Freedom Flex
– Citi Premier Card
– Citi Prestige Card
– Amex Platinum Card
– Amex Gold Card
– Amex Green Card
– Capital One Venture card
– Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
– US Bank Altitude Reserve
– Bank of America Premium Rewards credit card
Disclosure: This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available. Mark Reese is not a financial advisor.
#creditcards #bankofamerica #travelrewards
We have taken this video from YouTube and posted it on our site and if you are the owner of this video or you have any problem with this video please contact us