✅The complete guide to credit cards which explains everything from what a credit card is, everything about how it works, balance categories, credit limits, how fees and interest work and everything in-between.
There is a lot of information in this video where I try to cover as much as possible about how credit cards work starting with the application process and the way credit cards make decisions through to the different ways you can make payments.
If you are a beginner or new to credit cards and want to get the definitive 101 guide, this should help understand exactly how credit cards work and all the key concepts.
If you’re not sure what the credit card monthly cycle is, how different types of balance work or what trailing interest is, you’ll know everything by the end of the video.
Here are the key chapters – feel free to jump around the different parts to find bits that you’re interested in or go back to a part that you want to watch again.
1. Introduction – 00:00
2. What is a credit card? – 02:23
3. Credit card application process – 03:51
4. Types of credit cards – 07:54
5. The credit card monthly cycle – 09:10
6. Balance categories – 10:55
7. Credit limits – 12:54
8. Credit card interest – 14:06
9. Credit card fees – 20:29
10. Credit card payments – 23:43
11. What happens if you don’t pay your credit card – 28:30
12. Benefits of using a credit card – 30:20
13. Conclusion – 34:16
Here are some more helpful videos to understand how credit cards work.
HOW CREDIT CARDS WORK
○ 8 Mistakes To Avoid When Applying For A Credit Card – https://youtu.be/NEou6brViaM
○ Best Time To Pay Your Credit Card – https://youtu.be/9jovI7YeejE
○ What To Do If You Miss A Payment – https://youtu.be/S4lCG63jOZU
○ What To Do If Your Interest Rate Is Increased – https://youtu.be/75djWC5JkNE
○ 5 Ways You May Get A Credit Limit Increase – https://youtu.be/PD6MXlG1qDs
○ How Credit Cards Help You Build Credit – https://youtu.be/ygu5UxMbZ5o
○ Credit Card APR Explained – https://youtu.be/Fr4rNJ1GR04
○ How Credit Card Interest Works – https://youtu.be/n_2QHVd_HjY
CREDIT CARD TIPS AND GUIDES
○ How To Build Credit Using A Credit Card – https://youtu.be/nzbYMqZQ4yY
○ How To Get Approved For Credit – https://youtu.be/9zQ5z67sXEo
○ What Income Should You Put On A Credit Card Application – https://youtu.be/hD5PJ8Bl_5k
INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT CREDIT CARDS
○ How Credit Cards Get You To Pay More – https://youtu.be/XSwETpQ3nyE
○ Best Cashback Credit Card (UK) – https://youtu.be/AQSDQIWSsso
○ 8 BIG Differences Between US and UK Credit Cards – https://youtu.be/Qvj5Rta54OM
○ Why Credit Cards Are NOT Unsecured – https://youtu.be/nBUhenzG9n0
○ 9 Credit Card Mistakes To Avoid – https://youtu.be/rseHd8-R6ns
○ How Many Credit Cards Is Too Many? – https://youtu.be/a4yHx5DbYQE
○ Best Credit Cards For Beginners (UK) – https://youtu.be/KOCgPDFMQ6s
○ Credit Cards vs Charge Cards – https://youtu.be/5iem3PmUyX4
GET A FREE STOCK IF YOU OPEN A TRADING 212 ACCOUNT
○ Use my link: https://www.trading212.com/invite/FzYbCfTM
If you open an account using the link above, you will get a random share worth up to £100. I will also get one if you choose to sign up using the link.
DISCLAIMER: Some of these links may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service using one of these links, I will receive a small commission from the seller. There will be no additional charge for you.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial advisor and this is not a financial advice channel. All information is provided strictly for educational purposes. It does not take into account anybody’s specific circumstances or situation. If you are making investment or other financial management decisions and require advice, please consult a suitably qualified licensed professional.
We have taken this video from YouTube and posted it on our site and if you are the owner of this video or you have any problem with this video please contact us