✅Editor’s note: On Tuesday, May 4th the PPP ran out of general funds and the SBA stopped accepting new PPP loan applications. A reserve of funds is still available for community financial institutions that lend to businesses run by women, minorities, and underserved communities. Additionally, a reserve of funds remains for applications previously submitted but not yet reviewed by the SBA. If you have already submitted your loan application, however, this does not guarantee you funding.
In this video, we explain how to apply for your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan as a Partnership. Learn more about how to apply for your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan as a Partnership here: https://bit.ly/39pFt2C.
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is designed to support American small businesses with eight weeks of cash support during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are a partner in a multi-member LLC or partnership, here’s what you need to know about the PPP, and what you’ll need to apply.
Check Out These Other Videos You Might Like:
▪ How To Calculate Your Paycheck Protection Program Loan Amount:
▪ Reopening of the Paycheck Protection Program:
▪ PPP Loans Round 2.0 | Simple Walkthrough for First and Second Time Borrowers: https://youtu.be/Bl0CQ9qQv-4
▪ Biden’s PPP Loan Updates | PPP Application Exclusivity & Eligibility Changes: https://youtu.be/cM-A2zWs874
▪ How to Apply for Your First PPP Loan in 2021:
▪ How to Calculate Your Paycheck Protection Program Loan Amount:
▪ Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans Resource Hub:
▪ The Second PPP Loan: What You Need to Know:
Let us know your thoughts about how to apply for your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan as a Partnership in the comments below, and don’t forget to subscribe to our channel for more content about Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan as a Partnership!
For more information on the PPP, head to our Financial Relief Resource Center for Small Business: https://bit.ly/37MLzt0
Have questions about the PPP? Join our Facebook group ‘PPP and Financial Relief Hub’ for small business owners. Ask our experts and we’ll be happy to respond as soon as we can: https://www.facebook.com/groups/benchpppandfinancialreliefhub
0:00 – Introduction
0:16 – Business Information
1:20 – Calculating Your Loan Amount
2:50 – Application Ownership
2:56 – Questionnaire
3:19 – Statements
Join Our Growing Community Of Small Business Owners:
How Bench Can Help:
Try us for free – we’ll do one month of your bookkeeping and prepare a set of financial statements for you to keep: https://bit.ly/3s9voOu
With Bench, you get a bookkeeping team on your side who can help you make decisions to support the best interests of your business. We’ve helped thousands of small business owners access PPP loans and use our accurate reports to make the forgiveness process easy. With Bench on your team, you’ll have properly completed books to help you:
1. Figure out your correct loan amount.
2. Track your loan spending to prove you used it on eligible expenses.
3. Use bookkeeping records for your loan forgiveness application.
4. Account for the PPP correctly when filing your taxes and that the right deductions are being taken.
Plus, if you ever have questions, your dedicated team of experts are just a quick message away in the Bench app.
We’re an online bookkeeping service powered by real humans. With Bench, you get a dedicated bookkeeper and powerful reporting software for a crystal clear view of your financial health. All of our services are eligible expenses for PPP forgiveness, and we’ll even provide support in applying for the PPP (or getting that loan forgiven). Whatever happens next, we’re right there with you.
#PPPLoan #Partnership #PaycheckProtectionProgam
We have taken this video from YouTube and posted it on our site and if you are the owner of this video or you have any problem with this video please contact us