✅#disputingcreditcardfraud #creditcardfraud #debitcarddispute #getyourmoneyback

Do you need to know how to dispute credit card fraud and unauthorized transactions to your VISA or Mastercard debit or check card?

The process has remained the same over the past 15+ years. You must immediately call your credit card issuer, bank, or financial institution and have them cancel your debit or credit card and issue a new card.

You’ll have to wait 7-10 business days to receive the new card, and you’ll have to wait until those pending charges “hard post” to the account before you can file a dispute or claim.

Once the charges aren’t pending and have been debited out of your account, you can file an electronic funds transfer, or EFT dispute.

The banker or customer service representative will ask you several questions, including but not limited to “Is there anyone who you may have given access to the card to?”

Answer the questions truthfully, and never give anyone who isn’t an authorized signer or joint owner on the account, access to your funds. Doing so puts you at risk of not only losing money but being able to file a claim.

We have taken this video from YouTube and posted it on our site and if you are the owner of this video or you have any problem with this video please contact us


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here