✅Tutorial on removing a saved credit card or debit card from your Xbox One! Stop people from being able to auto-buy on your Xbox by removing the credit card saved to your profile.
Prefer to read? View the full text tutorial on our site here: https://foxytechtips.com/remove-credit-card-xbox-one/
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
Consider supporting me on Patreon 👉 https://Patreon.com/FoxyTechTips ✌️
Do you protect yourself online? 😇👉 Get 70% off NordVPN! Only $3.49/mo, plus you get 1 month FREE at https://nordvpn.org/FoxyTech 🔥 Or use coupon code: FoxyTech at checkout👍 (I’ll get a small commission if you join✌️) – Protect yourself while unlocking loads of new content on your Streaming services!
Get NordPass – The No.1 Password Manager 👉 https://go.nordpass.io/SH2sr
– Launch your xbox and sign into your profile.
– Click the ‘guide’ button on your controller to bring up the guide menu.
– Scroll to the right until you get to ‘system’ and then open ‘settings’.
– In settings, select ‘account’ and then open ‘payment and billing’.
– Move over to your saved credit card information, underneath it there is a button called ‘remove’ , click on that.
– Confirm that you want to remove the card information from your xbox account.
We have taken this video from YouTube and posted it on our site and if you are the owner of this video or you have any problem with this video please contact us