✅Tutorial on how you can request refunds on purchases made from the Xbox Store! If you are not satisfied with your purchase or you accidentally bought something, it is possible to request a refund from Microsoft, learn how to do it here.
It is possible to get refunds on games purchased from the Xbox store provided that it was purchased in the last 14 days and you have played less than a few hours of the game.
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
Consider supporting me with a small monthly donation by Becoming a Member of FoxyTechTips on Youtube ❤️ – https://www.youtube.com/c/foxytechtips/join ✌️
Do you protect yourself online? 😇👉 Get 68% off NordVPN! Only $3.71/mo, plus you get 1 month FREE at https://nordvpn.org/FoxyTech 🔥 Or use coupon code: FoxyTech at checkout👍 (I’ll get a small commission if you join✌️) – Protect yourself online while unlocking loads of new content on your Streaming services!
Get NordPass – The No.1 Password Manager 👉 https://go.nordpass.io/SH2sr
– You need to visit the Xbox website to do this. If you don’t have a PC or phone to use a web browser you can also do this using the built-in web browser app on the Xbox.
– So open a web browser and go to xbox.com
– Sign into your Xbox account. Note that your Xbox account and Microsoft account are the same thing.
– Once you are logged in, tap on your profile image at the top right of the screen and then open ‘my Microsoft account’.
– Open the ‘payment and billing’ dropdown and then select ‘purchase history’.
– In the purchase history for your account, find the game or purchased item you want to refund and then click ‘order details’.
– In the order details here if you are eligible to get a refund there will be a blue button like the manage subscription button here that you can follow to fill out a form to request a refund for the game. I don’t have the option here because I didn’t purchase this recently.
– Microsoft will view your request and make a decision and they’ll email you with the information.
We have taken this video from YouTube and posted it on our site and if you are the owner of this video or you have any problem with this video please contact us