✅1. Make sure card holder name, card number, CVV code (last three digits on the signature strip), expiry date and address are correct and match the details attached to your credit/debit card account.
2. Make sure the order of your address matches what your card issuer has on their system, including all abbreviations.
3. Use a card that has a street address. For example, do not use a PO Box or BFPO address.
4. Do not use pre-pay ‘credit cards’ as they often do not require an address to be attached and will be incompatible with AVS.
5. If your address includes a flat or apartment number or your name or address includes any special characters like asterisks (*), hyphens (-), apostrophes (‘) and slashes ( / ) do not include them.
6. If your name or address contains characters such as ‘ß’, ‘ä’ or ‘ç’ please replace them with the nearest letter from the standard 26 letter Latin alphabet (for example, for ‘ß’ use ‘ss’, for ‘ä’ use ‘a’ or for ‘ç’ use ‘c’).
Please Subscribe Comment and leave a like!
In our communities moderators will help you with any Problems or Error Codes you may have on your PS4.
Join my PS4 Community: Error fix
Join my other PS4 Community: Qieri
We have taken this video from YouTube and posted it on our site and if you are the owner of this video or you have any problem with this video please contact us